Sunday, October 16, 2011

Short week coming up.

I folks I hope that everyone is having a great week end. I just wanted to remind you all that this is a short week we only have school Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. The reason for this is because the annual teachers conference in Charlottetown.
We will be going to the apple orchard tomorrow. We are leaving the school at 11:30, please be sure to dress your child appropriately. If you are coming with us on this little adventure please meet us at the orchard for 11:50.
Seeing that it is a short week, we will not be having homework. You can still go over the alphabet, numbers 1-20 and your child's sight words as practice. It is very important that your child learn these sight words, please practice these at home.
I also sent home a Highlights form. I did not get around to writing you a note explaining it. Highlights offer subscriptions if you are interested in them. Do not feel obligated to order this magazine. I sent it home because even if you check no and sign the form Highlights will send our class something as a thank you.
I will be putting in our October book order on Monday. If you have not done so you can send them in tomorrow.
On Wednesday we have a parent coming in to do a fall craft with the students! Also Wednesday will be our PJ day that the students won a couple of weeks ago. Your child will be allowed to wear their PJ's to school.
Also if any of you are interested in meeting me to go over your child's progress so far before report cards please let me know and we can arrange a time to meet after school.
Have a great Sunday and chat soon
Laurie Anne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment