Monday, April 8, 2013

PS - Good Deal Alert!

I got a ton of great french books at a used books store that is going out of business down in mission. All their french books are $1.00 and all the other books in the store are 50 percent off. There is a good selection of children's chapter books left too. For you parents also wanting to learn french or help out at home with words, there are tons of good dictionaries left along with a couple of work books.  I read a book to the kids today that I got there and they asked where I got it. In the end I told them the story, so they have asked me to let you all know. The store is called books on 4th, (2100 4th str SW) its tucked away in the corner by the meat shop and a video store,. ( There are some real island directions for you all lol) If you head down and have the kids with you, you should also check out the pet store and the pot bellied pig that lives there. I hope if you have time you can check it out, there are suppose to close April 30th if they do not sell out by then. I might head back there today and pick up a few more books.

No comments:

Post a Comment